The Bluelab Combo Meter is a portable Meter that takes measurements of pH, conductivity and temperature within a solution. The correct pH, conductivity and temperature levels of a nutrient solution is critical for healthy successful growth. If you are experiencing problems with yellow leaves, or slow stunted growth, the Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if each parameter is within the plants requirements. Adjustments can be quickly made to get your crop back on track.
- Measures pH, temperature and (tds) EC, ppm 500, ppm 700 and CF with lab quality glass that can be used for the pool, drinking water, hydroponics, brewing, and growing
- EASY two point calibration and auto temperature compensation makes this digital meter a handy tool with backlit LCD display and calibration reminders
- Quickly monitor your nutrient level to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need
- Other features: auto off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES: AAA batteries and calibration solution; Works with Bluelab Leap pH Probe for direct media measurements
- Made in New Zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment; 5 Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase