- Includes 6" Daystar, rope ratchets, Xtrasun 600w HPS Bulb, 120/240v switchable ballast.
The Daystar AC is the answer for those wanting high performance coupled with maximum air cooling potential. Utilizing the same patented double wall design and reflective material as our flagship Daystar unit, the Daystar AC adds two 6" integrated flanges for cooling air flow from an optional fan. The 6" diameter encompasses most of the tunnel-like interior ensuring more complete air flow than common air cooled units. This combination allows for closer plant placement plus better growth and improved ability to control growing area temperatures.
- Same incredible light delivery as the Daystar
- Plus 6" flanges for straight through fan-powered supercooling capability
- Built in socket and 15' lamp cord for quicker, easier installation; no extra cord set required
- Excellent in hotter growing areas
- Cooling allows closer-to-plant positioning for best results
- Enclosed wire channel protects wiring
- Improved fully sealed tempered glass lens included, along with hangers and lighting recommendations
Reflector Size: 7.3"H x 12.5"W x 22.5"L
Accepts: Sodium 250, 400, 430, 600, 750, 1000 - Halide 250, 400, 600, 1000
Advance your bloom cycle with the Xtrasun XTB1020 600-watt high pressure sodium bulb. The grow light provides reliable operation and exceptional performance. For horticultural use with electronic or magnetic ballasts, Xtrasun XTB1020 has a 2000K color temperature that distributes intense light that supports the bloom cycle.
- Narrow design for low profile reflectors
- For flowering and full cycle growth
- Mogul base
Analog Sun Lite 600w
The Analog Sun Lite magnetic ballast is compact in form and is an economical alternative to traditional ballasts. Designed for maximum performance and flexibility, the Analog Sun Lite offers dual voltage options, operates on 120V or 240V, and is capable of striking HPS, MH and Hybrid lamps. All UGSM magnetic ballasts incorporate an Aerovox capacitor to ensure long lasting reliability.