- Includes Radiant Reflector, rope ratchets, Xtrasun 1000w HPS Bulb, 120/240v switchable ballast.
The Radiant's generous reflective interior is designed to deliver the brightest possible light down to your plants, while its patented double-wall design makes it the coolest running fixture on the market. Its heavy duty pre-galvanized steel construction is lined with high purity European aluminum for years of dependable growing performance.
- Super efficient with both 1000W sodium and halide
- Built-in cord set
- Integrated hangers
- Patented cool running double wall design
- Patent pending open roof design helps direct heat away from the plant canopy
- Designed exclusively for Hydrofarm by America's foremost lighting design engineers
- World's finest European reflective specular aluminum: 99.85% pure with 95% reflectivity
- Instructions and lighting recommendations included
Accepts: Sodium 250W, 400W, 430W, 600W, 750W, 1000W - Halide 250W, 400W, 600W, 1000W
Amplify performance with the Xtrasun XTB1000 1000-watt high pressure sodium bulb. Don't settle for less when it comes to high output bulbs, because, this lamp is specifically engineered for horticultural use with electronic or magnetic ballasts. The Xtrasun 1000-watt distributes intense light for the flowering phase of your plants.
- Couple with cool spectrum metal halides for full-cycle growth
- Suitable for open or closed fixtures
- 24000 life hours
- EZ Cap™ Door offers easy access to the capacitor in the event it needs to be replaced—another Sunlight Supply® innovation!
- Our Exclusive Power Pointer easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power! Simply unplug the detachable 120 volt power cord (included), turn the Power Pointer arrow down for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt power cord. THAT’S IT! (240 volt power cord sold separately, #903082).
- High temperature capacitor ensures long lasting durability.
- Lamp cord receptacle – accepts all Sun System® lamp cords (sold separately). Exclusive retention ears keep male plug securely fastened.
- Aluminum ballast enclosure is engineered to dissipate heat and keep components cool.
- Heavy duty handle for easy carrying or wall hanging.
- Louvered end plates and heat slots help cool the ballast for years of trouble-free use!
- ETL Listed.