Twister T6 Trimmer (DRY or WET)
The Home Grow Revolution Begins Now! Introducing The All-New Twister T6 Trimmer!
The Twister T6 is a revolution in home trimming and automation. The radical new small-capacity tabletop design allows for quality, hand trim-finished trimming speeds of up to 4 lbs/hr dry, 2 lbs/hr wet (weight measured after being dried), right from the comfort of your own home! You heard it correct. Homegrown, hand trim-finished product is now possible with an automated home trimmer. All from the company that started it all in 2007. This is the Twister T6 - Available in Wet or Dry!
A Radical New Design
Specifically designed and engineered for your home or small grow, the Twister T6 is everything you ever wanted in a home trimmer. The new design literally sets a new standard in home trimming. The Twister T6 designed and is engineered with the highest grade materials available, including high-performance ballistic-grade plastics, high-grade anodized alloy aluminum, and 304 stainless steel used throughout. The result is quite possibly the highest grade, most durable, easiest to use, easiest to clean, small-capacity trimmers ever made!
New FoodSafe Nitrided Blades Included With Each Twister Trimmer
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products. Nitrided Blades are FoodSafe. The materials used are approved for contact with food products.
Trim Smarter, in 25% Less Space.
Lightweight, portable, and masterfully-crafted for the table or countertop. The T6 is designed to make gentle short work of your home harvest. The smart tabletop design of the T6 allows for gentle home trimming of up to 4 lbs / hr using Twister SoftTumble™ technology. Rather than spending days or weeks of hard work to produce quality, hand trimmed product, the same result can now be achieved in a matter of hours with the T6.
- Speed of Trim - The Twister T6 is the fastest, small-capacity trimmer in the world.
- Power / Weight Ratio - Equipped with a powerful 0.25HP motor ensuring continuous, high performance output.
- Gentle SoftTumble™ Technology - Small 4” tumbler diameter combined with polished 304 stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
Plug and Play. Unplug and Go.
The T6 is the ultimate in portability. Coming in at 42 lbs, it is one of the lightest, most compact trimmers on the market. The T6 is designed for quick trim sessions in the backyard, the garage, at the friends house, or discretely in the privacy of your own home. Whether you're trimming indoor or outdoor, the lightweight Grab and Go™ design of the T6 makes it easy to get where you need to go and get the job done quickly. Time is money.
- Lightweight and Portable - So small your little sis can carry it and your trunk will transport it.
- Easy Tear Down - Tool-less disassembly in seconds, giving you easy access to the components when needed.
- Grab and Go™ - Engineered with a large-grip aluminum handle that extends the width of the T6 for easy movement to and from trim sessions
The Tightest Cut in the Industry. Period.
Blades have been cutting organic materials for centuries. The precision makeup of the T6 uses one of the most advanced rotary blade cutting systems available on the market.
Getting the tightest cut in the shortest amount of time is paramount to quality home trimming. The integrity of the product is everything. The quality, hand trim-finished product you always wanted from a home trimmer is now possible with the T6; clean, tight, and precision cut, all with minimal impact to your flower!
- Consistent Cut - Trimmed pieces are uniform quality, hour after hour, day after day.
- Proprietary Blade Geometry - The T6 delivers the closest cut possible without damaging your product.
- QuickClick™ Technology - A new proprietary 96 point indexing blade adjustment system allows you to dial-in your trim up to 0.0005 of an inch - over six times thinner than a sheet of paper!
Trim Wet or Dry.
Quite simply the most versatile small-capacity trimmer available, the Twister T6 is capable of trimming a broad range of flower moisture levels, from 8% all the way up to a fully hydrated flower straight off the plant -- all with a simple change-out of the tumbler.
- Easy Change Tumbler Design - Simply remove the lid and swap out your tumbler. That’s it.
- No Setup or Tools Required - The T6 is easily adjusted with intuitive, easy-to-use controls
Less Time Trimming. More Time Living.
Your love for the product means you also enjoy the simple things in life. Maybe it’s time to spend less time trimming and more living?
- Low Maintenance - No paint to chip or flake; easy-to-clean in less than 10 minutes with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user.
- Painless Customer Service - If you confront a problem, we got you. Call us and we make it right.
- Twister Track Record - When you buy a Twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet.
- 3 Year Warranty - We stand behind what we sell. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.
What's in the Box
- T6 Trimmer
- Leaf Collector Vacuum and Collection Bags (Wet and Dry)
- The Wet Tumbler or Dry Tumbler - depending on which one you purchase
- Owner’s Manual
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T6 trimmers in tandem can increase trimming performance. T6 comes out-of-the-box with a tool-less tandem adaptor built-in.
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T6 Trimmer - 2-4 pounds per hour
- Two T6 Trimmers - 6-8 pounds per hour
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T6 Trimmer - 1-3 pounds per hour (weight measured after being dried)
- Two T6 Trimmers - 3-5 pounds per hour (weight measured after being dried)
* The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positioned in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Twister T6 Machine Specs
|Input Voltage||120V AC|
|Blade and Tumbler Motor||200W / 0.25HP|
|Tumbler Type||304 stainless|
|Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector)||45 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions (length x width x height)||37" x 26" x 34"|
|Cuts Per Minute (CPM)||19,250|
|Production Capability||4 lbs/hr Dry; 2 lbs/hr Wet|
|Time Saved vs Hand Trim*||96 hrs or 12 Days (*based on hand trimming a 12 plant harvest (18 lbs) @ 1.5 lbs / day)|
Leaf Collector Specs
|Input Voltage||115V AC|
|Motor Speed||3450 RPM|
|Airflow Capacity||1000 CFM|
|Shipping Weight||55 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (length x width x height)||18” x 16.5” x 23”|
|Circuit Breaker Required||15A / 120V|
|Connector (plug)||15A 120V (NEMA 5-15)|
|Sound Rating||94 db|
|Fused||Yes. Thermally fused with automatic reset.|
|Maintenance||Clean impeller housing frequently. Clean filter bag.|