Trim Smarter, in 25% Less Space.
- Speed of Trim - The Twister T6 is the fastest, small-capacity trimmer in the world.
- Power / Weight Ratio - Equipped with a powerful 0.25HP motor ensuring continuous, high performance output.
- Gentle SoftTumble™ Technology - Small 4” tumbler diameter combined with polished 304 stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
Plug and Play. Unplug and Go.
- Lightweight and Portable - So small your little sis can carry it and your trunk will transport it.
- Easy Tear Down - Tool-less disassembly in seconds, giving you easy access to the components when needed.
- Grab and Go™ - Engineered with a large-grip aluminum handle that extends the width of the T6 for easy movement to and from trim sessions
The Tightest Cut in the Industry. Period.
- Consistent Cut - Trimmed pieces are uniform quality, hour after hour, day after day.
- Proprietary Blade Geometry - The T6 delivers the closest cut possible without damaging your product.
- QuickClick™ Technology - A new proprietary 96 point indexing blade adjustment system allows you to dial-in your trim up to 0.0005 of an inch - over six times thinner than a sheet of paper!
Trim Wet or Dry.
- Easy Change Tumbler Design - Simply remove the lid and swap out your tumbler. That’s it.
- No Setup or Tools Required - The T6 is easily adjusted with intuitive, easy-to-use controls
Less Time Trimming. More Time Living.
- Low Maintenance - No paint to chip or flake; easy-to-clean in less than 10 minutes with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user.
- Painless Customer Service - If you confront a problem, we got you. Call us and we make it right.
- Twister Track Record - When you buy a Twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet.
- 3 Year Warranty - We stand behind what we sell. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.
What's in the Box
- T6 Trimmer
- Leaf Collector Vacuum and Collection Bags (Wet and Dry)
- The Wet Tumbler or Dry Tumbler - depending on which one you purchase
- Owner’s Manual
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T6 trimmers in tandem can increase trimming performance. T6 comes out-of-the-box with a tool-less tandem adaptor built-in.
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T6 Trimmer - 2-4 pounds per hour
- Two T6 Trimmers - 6-8 pounds per hour
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T6 Trimmer - 1-3 pounds per hour (weight measured after being dried)
- Two T6 Trimmers - 3-5 pounds per hour (weight measured after being dried)
* The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positioned in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Twister T6 Machine Specs
|Input Voltage||120V AC|
|Blade and Tumbler Motor||200W / 0.25HP|
|Tumbler Type||304 stainless|
|Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector)||45 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions (length x width x height)||37" x 26" x 34"|
|Cuts Per Minute (CPM)||19,250|
|Production Capability||4 lbs/hr Dry; 2 lbs/hr Wet|
|Time Saved vs Hand Trim*||96 hrs or 12 Days (*based on hand trimming a 12 plant harvest (18 lbs) @ 1.5 lbs / day)|
Leaf Collector Specs
|Input Voltage||115V AC|
|Motor Speed||3450 RPM|
|Airflow Capacity||1000 CFM|
|Shipping Weight||55 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (length x width x height)||18” x 16.5” x 23”|
|Circuit Breaker Required||15A / 120V|
|Connector (plug)||15A 120V (NEMA 5-15)|
|Sound Rating||94 db|
|Fused||Yes. Thermally fused with automatic reset.|
|Maintenance||Clean impeller housing frequently. Clean filter bag.|